Saturday, October 27, 2007

Update 10/27/2007

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful Saturday as well as a fabulous weekend. I just wanted to add a few updates to the blog in order to let everyone know what I have been up to.

On Friday, October 26, 2007, I sent an email to the Cranford Zoning Board inquiring the following:

What is the current status of the proposal of the cell tower upon the grounds of the Cranford Swim Club?

Is the proposal still being continued before the Zoning Board on December 10, 2007?

Are the photos and proposal information that are available for "viewing" at the Municipal Building also available to be copied?


I will let everyone know as soon as I receive a response; if I ever receive one at all that is.

For those who wish to voice your concerns or contact the Cranford Zoning Board directly, their email address is: Zoning@CranfordNJ.org

In addition, I plan to take a trip down to the Municipal Building this week to see what kind of information I can gather. I would also like to retrieve the minutes from the Zoning Board Meeting that was held on October 15, 2007.

It appears that you must request the minutes via a written request to the Township Clerk. I will call Monday morning to see how I can request a copy.

Please continue to email me with any and all information that you may have or would like to see posted on this site.

Your support on this matter is so greatly appreciated!

Have a wonderful weekend!